Ark Naturals, Gray Muzzle, Heart Healthy! Wags Plenty!, Heart for Senior Dogs, 60 Bite Size Soft Chews, 4.23 oz (120 g)1 评论
- 过期日期: Jun 2016
- 运送重量: 0.52 磅 (0.24 公斤)
- 产品代码: AKN-71002
- UPC代码: 632634710026
- 包裹里的产品数量: 60 Bite Size Soft Chews, 4.23 oz (120 g)
- 尺寸: 1.3 x 5.1 x 8 in, 0.25 磅 (0.11 公斤)
- For Senior Dogs
- For Canine Heart Health Associated with Aging
- Natural Product for Senior Dogs
- Healthy Normal Heart Function
- Heart & Muscle & Hearty Rhythm
- Healthy Blood Pressure & Circulation
- Vet Recommended
- "Senior Friendly"
- Soft Chews
- Excellent Taste
- The Benchmark of Quality
- National Animal Supplement Council
For Senior Dogs 5 years and older.
- Up to 10 lbs- 1 Chew
- Up to 30 lbs- 2-3 Soft Chews daily
- Up to 60 lbs -2-4 Soft Chews daily
- Up to 80 lbs -4-5 Soft Chews daily
- 80 lbs and over - 5-6 Soft Chews daily
Use continuously for best results.
Product Facts: A Proprietary Blend per 1 Soft Chew
Taurine, acetyl-L-carnitine, dandelion extract, hawthorne berry extract, bilberry extract, egg albumin, coenzyme Q10, (325 mg).
Inactive Ingredients: Dried poultry liver flavor, glycerin, dried sweet whey, vitamin E supplement, vegetable gelatin, black malt extract.
No: Wheat, corn, soy, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
About Ark Natural and our Ingredients:
All Gray Muzzle-Ark Naturals products are natural, made in the USA in USDA/ APHIS registered facilities and are GMP (good manufacturing practices) compliant. Our ingredients are sourced from human facilities. Proud members of the NPA, APPA, NASC.
For Pet Use Only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose contact a health professional immediately.
Storage: After use, re-seal bag tightly. Shelf stable. Cool dry location. 75F/24C.
Caution: For pet use only. Specifically formulated to support heart health for the needs of senior dogs.
Heart Healthy! Wags Plenty! should not substituted for Rx medications your vet has prescribed.
See your vet if you are concerned that your dog is showing continuous and frequent symptoms of heart disease.