- All Natural
- Kills 99.9% of Germs and Bacteria
- Cruelty Free
Uses: Hand washing to help reduce bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
- Kills 99.9% of germs, and bacteria
- Made from the finest all natural ingredients
- Uses natural wood cellulose to moisturize and to thicken instead of Carbomer, a synthetic polymer that is commonly used
- No rinsing required; use anywhere, anytime
- Leaves hands clean and refreshed
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
Inactive: Purified water, hydroxyethyl cellulose (wood cellulose), vegetable glycerine, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis leaf juice).
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only-hands.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- In case of contact with eye, flush thoroughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product not tested on animals.
|Ethyl Alcohol 62%||Antiseptic|