- Eco Palm Wax - Made with Certified Organic Palm Wax From Brazil and Colombia
- In Cups
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Palm Wax
- Pure Cotton Wicks
A Fair Trade Product from Indonesia
These Palm Wax Tea Lights are handmade on the island of Java, in a small factory that is SA8000 certified for its Social Accountability. Employees enjoy humane working conditions, good wages, free health care and vacation benefits.
Ecological Advantages of Palm Oil
- Perennial Palm Trees: no yearly tilling of soil
- Ancient Crop: GMO free; pest resistant
- Less Machinery: more rural employment
- More Oil per Acre: 10 times more than soy
Eco Palm Wax is made of Palm Oil from RSPO certified plantations in Malaysia and certified organic tree farms in South America.
Tea Light cups can get very hot, so always place them on heat-resistant surfaces. Avoids drafts. Keep away from curtains and other flammable objects. Eliminate wick trimmings and other debris from around the flame.
Burn Time: 5 hours
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.