Boiron, Calendula Ointment, 1 oz (30 g)
由 Boiron32 评论
0.12 磅 (0.05 公斤)
- 产品代码: BOI-05250
- UPC代码: 306962052508
- 包裹里的产品数量: 1 oz (30 g)
- 尺寸: 1.4 x 1.7 x 4.8 in, 0.1 磅 (0.05 公斤)
- First Aid
- Use Calendula at the First Sign of Skin Irritations!
- Minor Burns
- Chapped Skin
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Soothes, Protects & Heals
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Natural Active Ingredient
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
Calendula officinalis (Garden marigold) has been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations. Calendula Ointment is ideal for protecting and moisturizing the wound. Use it on chapped skin, blisters or diaper rash.
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes and minor burns
- Heals chapped hands and lips and nasal irritation from colds
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry. For cuts, scrapes and chapped skin, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-4%||Healing agent|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
|Inactive ingredient: White petrolatum NF|
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions|
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product's inactive ingredient. Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)