Books, 平装书，关于治愈甲状腺功能减退症，玛丽J庄门撰写，587页 (Discontinued Item)
Living Well with Hypothyroidism, What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You...That You Need To Know (Revised and Updated)
"If I could recommend only one book on thyroid problems for patients, this would be it."-Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D.
Are You Suffering From:
- Weight Gain?
- Low Sex Drive?
- "Brain Fog" and Memory Problems?
You could be one of the 20 million Americans suffering from the mysterious often undiagnosed or undertreated symptoms of hypothyroidism.
The Most Comprehensive Resource Available on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Hypothyroidism
For millions of Americans, hypothyroidism often goes untreated... or is treated improperly. This book, thoroughly researches by the nation's top thyroid patient advocate-a hypothyroidism patient herself-provides you with answers to all your questions, including:
- What is hypothyroidism?
- What are the warning signs, symptoms, and risk factors?
- Why is getting diagnosed often a challenge, and how can you overcome the obstacles?
- What treatments are available (including those your doctor hasn't told you about)?
- Which alternative and holistic therapies, nutritional changes, and supplements may help treat hypothyroidism?
"In this first-rate book... the disorder, its myths, and medicine's successes and failures at dealing with it are thoroughly examined."-Los Angeles Times
Harper Resource An Imprint of Harper Collins Publishers