Born Free, 硬嘴饮水杯, 9个月以上使用, 黄色, 2支装 (Discontinued Item)
- Drinking Cup
- Free From BPA & Phthalates
- Allows Easy, Smooth Drinking
- Teething Friendly Spouts
- Available in 4 Colors
Please read instructions inside before first use
Cleaning and Sterilizing
Always wash and sterilize the spout before first use. Immediately after each use, wash the spout inside and out in hot soapy water, being careful not to damage the hole. Do not turn the spout inside out for cleaning. Then sterilize the spout making sure to follow the sterilizer manufacturer's instructions. Alternatively you can sterilize the spout by boiling it in water for at least 5 minutes. We recommend that you replace spouts every 6 to 8 weeks for hygiene purposes.
For your child's safety and health warning!
- Always use BornFree products with adult supervision.
- Never use spouts as a soother.
- Inspect the spout before and after each use.
- Replace worn, damaged or punctured spouts.
- Keep spouts in a dry covered container.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in disinfectant ("sterilizing solution") for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the spout.