- Can Be Chilled or Frozen for Extra Soothing
- Free From Bisphenol-A Phthalates & PVC
- Helps Transition to Solid Foods
- Soothes and Stimulates Sore Gums
- Recommended by Dr. Greene
- With Teething Gel Reservoir
- Made from Medical Grade Silicon
- Five Different Chewy Textures
- Easy Grip Handle
Cleaning and Sterilizing:
- Always wash and sterilize teether before first use. When sterilizing, make sure to follow the manufacture's sterilizing instructions. Alternatively, you can sterilize the teether by boiling it in water for at least 5 minutes.
- After sterilization let teether cool down before use.
- After each use, wash teether in hot soapy water.
- We recommend that you replace teethers regularly for hygiene purposes as well as wear and tear.
- Remove all packaging and fasteners before giving to a child.
- Never leave a child unattended while using this or any other infant product.
- Inspect teether before and after each use. Pull teether in all directions, and replace when worn, damaged or punctured.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in disinfectant ("sterilizing solution") for longer than recommended.