Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Red Clover, Herb and Blossom, 24 Tea Bags, 0.85 oz (24 g)4 评论
0.41 磅 (0.19 公斤)
- 产品代码: CLB-20173
- UPC代码: 628240201737
- 包裹里的产品数量: 24 Tea Bags, 0.85 oz (24 g)
- 尺寸: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.1 磅 (0.05 公斤)
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic By Pro-Cert
About Red Clover...
This herb was known to the ancients as 'triphyllon' and 'triolium' after its three leaves joined at the stem; the trinity of which was once considered evidence of the divine powers of this herb. In an old herbal publication, Red Clover was described as being "God's greatest herbal blessing to mankind."
Brewing a bright green cup, with the sweet scent of fresh-cut hay, Red Clover makes a great tea with many time honored benefits. Enjoy!
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure you use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic Red Clover Herb & Blossom (Trifolium pratense)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.