Cherrybrook Kitchen, 无麸质梦想，巧克力豆曲饼混合料，14.2盎司（400克）
- Peanut Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
* We Understand *
Patsy and Chip Rosenberg are proud to own and operate Cherrybrook Kitchen as a family business. Patsy has multiple food allergies and developed these mixes from scratch. Their goal is to make life a bit sweeter by providing desserts that are both safe and delicious for all to enjoy.
Cherrybrook Kitchen mixes are prepared on dedicated equipment that does not produce dairy or egg products. We have strict manufacturing protocols and we batch test for the presence of peanuts, dairy, egg, and gluten for consumer safety. A peanut-and tree nut-free facility eliminates concerns of cross contamination.
Makes 20 cookies.
All you need is:
- 1/2 cup softened margarine*
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Heat oven to 375º
- Stir softened margarine*, water, vanilla and cookie mix in a bowl. Stir until cookie mix forms a dough.
- Roll the cookies into 1 inch balls and place them onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until they are a light golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing from your cookie sheet. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
* Substitute dairy free margarine or butter‡ according to your needs.
‡ Unless you are allergic to these ingredients.
White rice flour, granulated brown sugar, cane sugar, non-dairy chocolate chips [sugar, chocolate liquor, dextrose, cocoa butter (no dairy derivatives), soy lecithin, pure vanilla extract], potato starch, tapioca starch, non-illuminated baking powder, xanthan gum, sea salt.
Contains soy ingredients (soy lecithin)
|Serving Size: Amt Mix in 1 cookie (23 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4