Country Choice Organic, Organic Oats, Steel Cut, 30 oz (850 g)
购买 2+节省 5%
- 100% Whole Grain | Good Source of Fiber
- 40 g Whole Grain | 5 g Protein | 4 g Fiber
- Per 40 g Serving
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Steel Cut Oats
- 100% Whole Grain 40 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Certified Organic by QAI
We're so happy our paths have crossed.
Organic agriculture is a system of growing food in harmony with Nature, avoiding toxic synthetic chemicals and genetically modified seeds. Our farmers use their intimate knowledge of the land to build up healthy soil and biodiversity.
"GMO" stands for "Genetically Modified Organisms". Doesn't sound too tasty, does it? The Non-GMO Project agrees, and their verification assures you that our products are made in a kitchen - not in a lab.
|Water (cups)||1||2||5 1/2|
|Oats (cups)||1/4||1/2||1 1/2|
Make on Stovetop:
- Bring water to a boil.
- Stir in oats slowly.
- When oatmeal begins to thicken (about 5 minutes), reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for about 25 minutes (or desired consistency) stirring occasionally.
Note: Steel cut oats are best prepared on the stovetop. Microwaving steel cut oats is not recommended.
- Serve with your favorite milk or milk alternative.
- Add honey, maple syrup, molasses or brown sugar to sweeten.
- For an added treat add dried fruit, raisins, nuts or a pinch of cinnamon.
Whole grain steel cut oats*.
Produced in a facility that uses wheat.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cut Dry (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 21|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|