- Improved Quality Taste & Flavor
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Amaze and inspire your family and friends with our tasty home-made style desserts. The smells, texture and flavors of fresh baked perfection are simply minutes way! We help capture the adventure and experience of Europe's best recipes. With only a few basic steps and added ingredients you achieve foodie excellence the whole family will enjoy!
You Will Need:
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of oil
- 2/3 cup of lukewarm water
Note: Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C)
Grease the bottom and sides of two 9" round cake pans.
- Mix It Up! Combine cake mix, eggs, oil and lukewarm water in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed to moisten, then increase speed to medium high until well blended.
- Spread It Around! Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake It Up! Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 min.
Cake is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes before removing cake from pan. Cool completely before frosting. Enjoy!
Organic cane sugar, organic wheat flour, organic cocoa powder, cream of tartar, baking soda, sea salt, organic gum blend (organic guar and locust bean gums). Contains: wheat.
|Serving Size: about 2 Tbsp dry mix (36 g)|
|Servings per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|