- Heart Matters
- Circulatory Support
- Promotes Healthy Arteries and Blood Flow
- With Vitamin K2 & Pomegranate!
- Dietary Supplement
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
One pill per day:
- Promotes natural, unrestricted blood flow
- Reduces blood homocysteine levels
Get to the "heart of the matter" with vitamin K2!
- Vitamin K2 promotes calcium transfer from blood to bones to help maintain healthy arteries. Also supports strong bones.
- Allicin from Garlinase fresh garlic helps support healthy cholesterol levels.†††
- Antioxidant-rich pomegranate dramatically improves factors for a healthier heart and arteries, including enhancing circulation and reducing the effects of oxidative stress.
Clinically Studied Ingredients:
- Promote healthy platelet activity
- Support healthy blood flow
- Help maintain healthy blood pressure levels†††
††† Levels already within normal limits.
One tablet daily with food. Do not chew or crush.
Cellulose, rice maltodextrin, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, sodium caseinate (milk), fractionated coconut oil, sodium alginate, vegetable glycerin, and stearic acid.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
If you are taking Coumadin (warfarin) or other prescription drugs, or if pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product has a tamper-evident foil pouch. Do not use if foil or pouch is punctured!
|Serving Size: 1 enteric-coated tablet|
|Amount per enteric-coated tablet||%DV**|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||20 mg||1,000%**|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||200%**|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||400 mcg||6,667%**|
|Garlinase Fresh Garlic Blend
Garlic (Allium sativum) Bulb Extract standardized to contain 3.8% allicin and organic garlic powder
|Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Fruit Extract||50 mg||***|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) from Natto (fermented soybean extract)||45 mcg||***|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.