Enzymatic Therapy, 辅酶Q10咀嚼片，橙奶油味，100毫克，30片
购买 4+节省 5%
- Smart Q10 the World's Most Clinically-Studied CoQ10††
- Pure Proven Power!
- Dietary Supplement
- Heart and Brain Health
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
- Cardiologist Recommended
- Neurologist Recommended
ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment.
Experience The Pure Proven Power of Smart Q10!
- Up to 3 times more pure than other CoQ10 products.
- Features natural Vitaline brand CoQ10 in a delicious, chewable form that delivers better, faster, more complete absorption in both your bloodstream and cells.
- The Vitaline brand of CoQ10 used in this product is the subject of more than 25 studies at prestigious organizations like Harvard Medical School and the Veterans Administration Health Care System, and clinical trials funded by grants for the National Institutes of Health.
- Supports healthy cell rejuvenation, circulation and cellular energy.
- Restores the CoQ10 depleted by most cholesterol – lowering medications, including Zocor, Pravachol and Lipitor.
Smart Q10 is recommended by Cardiologists and Neurologists for heart and brain health support.
Smart Q10 is the first shown to be absorbed in both your bloodstream and cells. That’s critically important because your brain and heart cells work day and night and rely on CoQ10’s energy support.
††Independent, peer-review published studies.
Adults: Chew one tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Children: As directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Dextrose, rice maltodextrin, fructose, silicon dioxide, tricalcium phosphate, citric acid, natural flavor, magnesium sulfate, safflower oil, and soybean oil.
Contains no salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% DV***|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%***|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||300 IU||1,000%|
|Natural Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone 10) (Vitaline brand)||100 mg||**|
|***Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.