- Organically Grown
- Champignon Seches - Lentin
- 1 oz (28 g) Dried Equal to 1/2 Pound Fresh
- USDA Organic
- Member Organic Trade Association
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Recipe Inside
- Pour enough hot water over mushrooms to cover. Soak for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Place cheesecloth or coffee filter in strainer. Pour mushrooms into strainer over a bowl to catch soaking liquid. Use liquid in current dish or save for future use.
- Remove cheesecloth or coffee filter leaving mushrooms in strainer. Run water over mushroom in sink to rinse and pat dry.
|Serving Size: 1 oz|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||6|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|