- BioProtect Packaging System
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement
- 15 Billion Probiotic Cells Daily
- 13 Beneficial Cultures with HSOs
- Supports Normal Intestinal Function & Regularity
- Vegetarian · Gluten Free
Jordan Rubin formulated Primal Defense Ultra to be the ultimate high potency, broad-spectrum probiotic formula.
- Delivers 15 billion probiotic cells¹ daily
- Formulated with 13 beneficial cultures, with HSOs
- Includes S. boulardii to nourish and support a healthy intestinal wall, the front line for the body's defense system
- Provides probiotic synergy and compatibility - Bacillus subtilis for promotion of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus beneficial bacteria growth
- Supports normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- Promotes healthy bacteria counts and pH levels in the gut
- Helps maintain a healthy intestinal bacterial balance
- Maintains intestinal comfort and health
- May help alleviate occasional gas, bloating or traveler's diarrhea
- Helps maintain a healthy, balanced immune system
- Thrives in the toughest digestive environments undeterred by stomach and bile acids
- Creates an inhospitable environment for antagonistic or undesirable microorganisms
- Supports normal digestion of dairy products
- BioProtect Packaging System for optimum ingredient freshness and potency
The Digestive Health Connection
All organs and systems rely on the health of the digestive tract. Proper digestion is essential for the body to absorb and utilize the nutrients it needs. In addition, 75% of the cells necessary for the immune system to function effectively are connected to the gastrointestinal tract.
Probiotics: Critical for Good Health
Probiotics ("Pro"= Positive, "Biotic"= Life) are living microflora that play a critical role in maintaining good health. Present in many live foods but destroyed by heat processing, live probiotic cultures populate the intestinal tract where they play a positive role in digestive and immune health.
Broad Spectrum Protection
Primal Defense Ultra is the ultimate broad-spectrum probiotic formula, made to provide 15 billion live cells¹ per daily amount and 13 species of beneficial cultures including soil-based probiotics called Homeostatic Soil Organisms (HSOs). Primal Defense Ultra nourishes and supports healthy intestinal epithelium lining integrity, the front line for the body's defense system, and promotes healthy intestinal comfort and function.
¹ CFU count at time of manufacture
Adults begin with 1 capsule per day with 8 oz of water or juice and gradually increase to 1 capsule 3 times per day. Best taken on an empty stomach. Not intended for children.
Vegetable capsule (cellulose), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), rice maltodextrin.
Probiotics are cultured in dairy, which is generally consumed during the fermentation process.
Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call your doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amt. Per Serving||%DV*|
|Iron (from Ionic Plant Based Minerals)||1.8 mg||10%|
|HSO Probiotic Blend ( 5 Billion CFU )¹
Saccharomyces boulardii, Barley Grass², Oat Grass², Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus brevis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus casei
|Ionic Plant Based Minerals||290 mg||+|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
+ Daily Value not established
¹CFU count at time of manufacture
²Produced using the Poten-Zyme fermentation process