Heather's Tummy Care, 有机洋槐，100%可溶性纤维，肠易激综合症医疗食品，16盎司（453克）47 评论
1.48 磅 (0.67 公斤)
- 产品代码: HTC-00004
- UPC代码: 180616000042
- 包裹里的产品数量: 16 oz (453 g)
- 尺寸: 3.7 x 3.7 x 7.5 in, 1.25 磅 (0.57 公斤)
- 100% Soluble Fiber
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Prebiotic Soluble Fiber
- Refill Pouches Available
- USDA Organic
- For Use Under a Physician's Supervision.
- Grown in Africa
- 100% Organic Soluble Fiber
- Additive Free · Grit-Free
- Gluten Free · No Oxalates
- Certified Organic by QAI
Through dietary management, acacia senegal helps relieve IBS symptoms, including diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain.
Heather's Tummy Fiber Organic Acacia Senegal
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Acacia senegal is a soluble fiber with a clinically proven prebiotic effect. Studies have shown that soluble fiber, as part of the diet, regulates bowel motility (alleviating both diarrhea and constipation), and relieves abdominal pain from IBS. Acacia Senegal's prebiotic effect stimulates the growth of healthy gut flora, which in turn reduces bloating, gas, and bowel irregularities from the digestive dysfunction of IBS.
- Heather's Tummy Fiber Organic Acacia is unique, because it has a good gastrointestinal tolerance and a proven significantly bifidogenic effect. Heather's Tummy Fiber Organic Acacia is formulated specifically for the dietary management of IBS.
It is 100% Acasia senegal, and contains no low grade Acacia seyal.
It also has no IBS triggers:
- No insoluble fiber
- No citric acid
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No artificial sweeteners
- No Gluten
- No GI stimulants or irritants
Dissolve in liquids.
Stir into moist food.
Directions: Begin with a low dose (try ½ level teaspoon, twice daily). Add Tummy Fiber to an empty cup, then stir with a fork as you add liquid. Let rest for a minute, then stir with a fork as you add liquid. Let rest for a minute, then stir again to completely dissolve. Or, stir Tummy Fiber into any moist food.
Gradually increase your daily dose (try adding an extra ½ teaspoon every 4-5 days) and keep increasing until symptoms stabilize. Diarrhea and spasms should resolve fairly and quickly as you gradually increase your dose. Constipation, particularly if chronic and severe, may take several weeks, and might require a gradual increase to the maximum dose of 5 tablespoons per day.
Daily dosages for adults 12 years & older:
On average, 4 to 18 grams (2 teaspoons to 3 tablespoons) per day total, divided into two separate doses. Start at a low dose and increase gradually. Maximum daily dose is 30 grams (5 tablespoons). If you stabilize at a lower dose, stay there. Under 12 years old consult your physician. Use daily for best result.
Cooking: Add up to 1 tablespoon per cup of liquid, whisk.
Baking: Add up to 1 tablespoon per cup of flour, whisk.
Organic Acacia (Acacia senegal)
Use within 12 months of opening.
Store in a cool, dry place
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
|Serving Size: 2.5g (about one level teaspoon)|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.