- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
- For Temporary Symptomatic Relief of Colds, Fevers & Headaches
Ferrum Phos is the preeminent first aid remedy.
Ferrum Phos can be given with advantage in the early stage of most acute disorders. It is an excellent remedy for relief of symptoms of ailments associated with advancing years and childhood ailments. Congestion, fevers, headaches and other symptoms appearing in the early stages of most ailments are all indications for Ferrum Phos. Symptoms are worse at night and with motion and better with cold applications.
- Colds: With sneezing, feverishness, stuffiness and sneezing.
- Fever: This is the first remedy indicated in all types of symptoms of fever. Rapid pulse, flushed face, vomiting of undigested food, and a chilly sensation are all symptoms of fevers relieved by Ferrum Phos.
- Headaches: Throbbing headaches (from colds or heat from the sun) with throbbing in the temples or over the eyes; congestive headaches during the menstrual period.
Adults & Children age 6+: 4 tablets.
Children (ages 2-6): 2 tablets.
Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses) with acute conditions.
Active Ingredients: Ferrum phosphoricum 6X HPUS.
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F.
"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever, or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101ºF).
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. The manufacturer may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.