Irwin Naturals, Strong Bones & Healthy Teeth, 130 Liquid Soft-Gels (Discontinued Item)1 评论
1.93 磅 (0.88 公斤)
- 产品代码: IRW-57861
- UPC代码: 710363578619
- 包裹里的产品数量: 130 Liquid Soft-Gels
- 尺寸: 2.8 x 2.8 x 5.4 in, 1.15 磅 (0.52 公斤)
- Much More Than Just Calcium!
- Bioperine Enhanced Absorption
- Easy-to-Absorb Triple Calcium
- Triple Magnesium & Omega-3
- Vitamin K1, K2 & Vitamin D3
- Omega-3 Oils - Daily Essential Fatty Acids
- Dietary Supplement
Strong Bones & Healthy Teeth is a different kind of product. Specially-formulated to help you overcome the temporary indigestion commonly associated with calcium supplementation, this product is built for easy absorption and maximum utilization.
- Easy-to-Absorb: When it comes to calcium, more is not necessarily better! Calcium must be absorbed in order to be utilized by the body. That's why this formula includes three highly absorbable forms of calcium, plus vitamin D3 (which increases active calcium absorption from the intestines) and Betaine HCl (which contributes to stomach acid for calcium breakdown), all in fast-acting Liquid Soft-Gels.
- Targeted Nutrients: To support proper mineralization of bones and teeth, this formula delivers more than just calcium...supplying 300% RDI of vitamin K plus a combination of minerals and Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil. Emerging research has linked fish oil to strong, healthy bones.
Bones and teeth are active living tissues that require a steady influx of nutrients to maintain optimal structure. This advanced nutritional formula can help nourish your body to help maintain a healthy skeletal system as you age.
What makes us different:
Liquid Soft-Gels - The nutrients in these easy-to-swallow Liquid Soft-Gels are released fast. Other forms of delivery can contain binders and fillers that may cause stomach upset and offer no nutritional value. Advanced Liquid Soft-Gels provide an optimum delivery system.
Quality Assurance - Irwin Naturals is committed to providing the highest quality products for your health. We employ compliance testing to ensure purity and potency.
Patented BioPerine - BioPerine enhances the bioavailability, absorption and potency of many nutrients.
(Adult) Take five (5) Liquid Soft-Gels per day all at once or in divided doses with meals and a full glass of water.
Gelatin, purified water, soy lecithin, glycerin, beeswax, titanium dioxide, silicon dioxide, caramel and red cabbage powder.
Contains: Soy, fish (anchovy, sardine)
No preservatives added.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
(State of California Prop 65) This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Notice: Vitamin K should not be used by individuals with liver disease, kidney disease and/or blood disorders. Those individuals currently taking anticoagulant medication such as Coumadin (Warfarin) should consult with their doctor before taking supplemental vitamin K.
|Full Disclosure Ingredient Panel|
|Serving Size: 5 Liquid Soft-Gels|
|Servings Per Container: 26|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||1200 IU||300%|
|Vitamin K1 (as Phytonadione)||120 mcg||150%|
|Vitamin K2 (as MK4)||120 mcg||150%|
|Calcium (as AlgaeCal, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate)||500 mg||50%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Malate)||200 mg||50%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||15 mg||100%|
|Copper (as Copper Citrate)||2 mg||100%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||2 mg||100%|
|Boron (as Boron Glycinate)||6 mg||†|
|Fish oil (30% Omega-3 fatty acids)||3125 mg||†|
|Betaine HCl||400 mg||†|
|Bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris) extract (70% silica)(stem, leaf)||20 mg||†|
BioPerine Black Pepper extract (95% piperine) (fruit), Ginger extract (5% gingerols) (root)
|†Daily Value not established|