- Sealed for Your Protection
- Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw's
- The Complete Vitamin C Formulation
- Water-Soluble and Fat-Soluble Vitamin C
- A Dietary Supplement
Double C is a Vitamin C formula designed by Life Extension scientists Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw for their own daily use. Double C helps fight free radicals throughout your body with a scientifically-designed formulation of water-and-fat-soluble Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate and ascorbyl palmitate). Plus Double C is more desirable for these reasons....
- Is gentler on your stomach-calcium ascorbate is nonacidic, unlike ascorbic acid
- Contains ascorbyl palmitate, a naturally-occurring antioxidant synergist
- Designed to maximize absorption and bioavailability-operates in both lipid and aqueous tissue
- Uses superior, high stability DSM ingredients
For adults only. Take one capsule with each meal as a dietary supplement.
Contains no fillers, pollens, soy, wheat, or yeast products, which may cause allergic responses in some persons.
Caution: Not for use by children, or by pregnant or lactating women. Not for use by anyone sensitive to any of the ingredients. Taking large doses of Vitamin C (several grams or more) all at once, especially on an empty stomach, can cause gastric upset and diarrhea. This product contains 1,825 mg (1.825 g) of Vitamin C in the recommended dose of 3 capsules per day. Persons with the rare genetic disorder 6-GPD deficiency should not use such large Vitamin C supplements unless directed by a physician.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. This product should be used within 2 years of purchase or within 1 year after opening.
Safety-sealed for your protection. Return for replacement if the outer seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate and ascorbyl palmitate)||608 mg||1,010%|
|Calcium (from calcium ascorbate)||61 mg||6%|