- Full-Spectrum Trans-Resveratrol Formula
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate, maltodextrin.
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Trans-Resveratrol [from Japanese knotweed (root)] [also supplying glycosides (polydatin)]||250 mg||**|
|Red Grape (Full Spectrum French Red Wine Polyphenol Profile), Wild Blueberry blend [supplying polyphenols, anthocyanins, OPCs, free resveratrol, resveratrol conjugates (epsilon-viniferin, trans and cis-polydatin), resveratrol analogs (pterostilbene)]||85 mg||**|
|Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate)||60 mg||**|
|Trans-Pterostilbene (from pTeroPure)||0.5 mg||**|
|Fisetin [from (Rhus succedanea) extract (stem)]||10 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|