MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Cream Foundation, Coco, .4 oz (12 g) (Discontinued Item)
- A Unique, Petroleum Free Mineral Foundation
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Chemical Free Formula
- Biodegradable Ingredients
A therapeutic and effective mineral formulation that delivers flawless light-to-medium coverage plus nourishing grape seed and camellia oils.
Packed with nourishing plant-based oils, this glamorous foundation comes in a convenient, portable cream-based package that provides a savvy option to messy mineral powders. This standout product, which consistently delivers a beautiful, natural finish, is ideal for normal, combination, and dry skin.
Coco, a scrumptious shade packed with delightful chocolate hues
Apply as needed
Tips for Best Results:
- Choose a hue that best suits your natural skin tone.
- Apply to clean skin after your favorite MyChelle skin specific nourishing cream; allow five minutes for total absorption before applying foundation.
- Apply directly to skin with broad strokes in a downward sweeping motion placing lines of foundation on cheeks, chin, nose, and forehead.
- Blend lightly and easily with fingers or makeup sponge.
- Remove at day’s end with your favorite skin specific MyChelle cleanser, such as Fruit Enzyme Cleanser or White Cranberry Cleanser.
- Hint: Blend two or more shades together to create your own custom-color foundation.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, camellia oleifera seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, silk (powder), silica, prunus persica (peach) extract, psidium guajava (guava) extract, passiflora edulis (passionfruit) extract, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), lauroyl lysine, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil and citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, [+/-: Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), mica (CI 77019), manganese violet (CI 77742)]
Full disclosure ingredients according to PCPC and EUCD standards
Note: MyChelle’s innovative formulation of all its mineral makeup products ensures that there is no inhalation of fine mineral dust. It is also important to note that we do not use nano particles in MyChelle Minerals.
No animal testing