NatraBio, Candida Yeast, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
- 20% USP Alcohol
Providing natural relief for the symptoms of:
- Relieves Itching, Burning & Discharge
- Helps Prevent Future Occurrences
NatraBio is proud to bring you the next era in symptom relief. Scientifically developed to deliver fast, effective relief in a quick and convenient liquid, NatraBio products are strong enough for the toughest symptoms yet gentle enough for children.
For over 20 years NatraBio has been a leader in innovation and science for homeopathic medicines with a deep dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Advanced formulations
- All natural ingredients
- No drowsiness
- Non-habit forming
- Fast, effective symptom relief
- Convenient quick absorbing liquids
NatraBio is dedicated to producing innovative, natural health products formulated and manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
Uses to relieve the symptoms of
- yeast infections
- Women, at the first sign of a yeast infection, itching, or discomfort, take 15 drops under the tongue every 2 hours or as needed until symptoms improve, then reduce to 4 times daily
- Continue taking for two complete menstrual cycles
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age
For best results, take in a clean mouth.
|Baptisia tinctoria 3X||Candida infections|
|Bryonia alba 3X||Candida infections|
|Echinacea angustifolia 3X||Candida infections|
|Eupatorium perfoliatum 3X||Candida infections|
|Thuja occidentalis 3X, 12X, 30X||Candida infections|
|Viscum album 3X||Candida infections|
|Candida albicans 12X||discharge, itching and burning|
|Candida parapsilosus 12X||Candida Infections|
|Inactive Ingredients: purified water, USP alcohol|
Stop and ask a doctor if
- This is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, or you have abdominal pain, fever, or foul smelling discharge
- Symptoms worsen or do not improve in 7 days
- Symptoms persist or return within two months
- New symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed bottle neck seal is broken or missing
Store at room temperature (65-80°F)