Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Reuteri Superior Probiotic, Multi-Strain Powder + scFOS, 5 oz (141.75 g)552 评论
- 过期日期: Apr 2017
- 运送重量: 0.47 磅 (0.21 公斤)
- 产品代码: NWY-14241
- UPC代码: 033674142417
- 包裹里的产品数量: 5 oz (141.75 g)
- 尺寸: 3.5 x 2.9 x 2.9 in, 0.4 磅 (0.18 公斤)
- Once Daily
- True Potency
- 3 Billion CFU
- Digestive Support & Immune Health
- Dietary Supplement
True Potency - Primadophilus Reuteri has a guaranteed potency of at least 3 billion CFU through to its expiration date. Most other probiotic brands claim potency as of time of manufacture.
Digestion & Immunity
- Multi-Strain formula with lactobacillus and bifidobacterium to fortify both the large and small intestine microflora
- With L. Reuteri (pronounced roy'-tur-eye) - a special type of lactobacillus naturally found in human breast milk and one of the first defenses a nursing mother passes to her child
- Prebiotic support with NutraFlora scFOS (short-chain fructooligosaccharides) optimal food source for intestinal microflora
Recommendation:Under 2 years of age: give 1/2 teaspoons (1.5 grams) daily between meals. Ages 2 years and older: give 1 teaspoon (3 grams) daily between meals. May be added to liquid or infant formula.
Potato starch, silica
May contain a minimal residual amount of milk or soy protein.
Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon ( 3 g)|
|Servings per container: 47|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%†|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%†|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||4 mg||8%|
|NutraFlora scFOS (contains short-chain fructooligosaccharides)||1.8 g||**|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing 3 Billion CFU
(Bifidobacterium longum; Lactobacillus rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium infantis;
Lactobacillus acidophilus; Lactobacillus reuteri HA-188)
|1.1 g (1,130 mg)||**|
|† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Value not established.