Nature's Way, Sambucus FluCare, Multi-Symptom Flu Relief, Elderberry Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Naturally Alleviates Fever, Cough, Congestion & Sore Throat
- With Clinically Tested Alpha CF
- 99% Alcohol-Free (0.6% Alcohol)
Temporarily relieves common flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor aches/pains
- stuffy nose
- runny nose
- Naturally relieves common flu symptoms such as chills/fever, congestion, coughing, headache, minor aches/pains, sneezing, sore throat, and stuffy/runny nose.
- Sambucus nigra 3X (black elderberry) plus the clinically tested Alpha CF blend: Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X
For Children & Adults
- Suitable for children ages 6 and up
- Natural, non-drowsy formula
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
|Adults & children 12 years of age and older||Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) for times daily.|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor.|
(in each teaspoon = 5 ml)
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Sambucus nigra 3X||Pain reliever and fever reducer|
|Bryonia 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sneezing, runny nose and sore throat|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant|
|Inactive Ingredients citric acid, elderberry extract, fructose, lactose, natural raspberry flavor, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin.|
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking asthma or emphysema
- a cough companied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.