Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Correcting Primer SPF 15, Talc Free, Nude, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)28 评论
- 过期日期: Jan 2020
- 运送重量: 0.18 磅 (0.08 公斤)
- 产品代码: PFI-07326
- UPC代码: 044386073265
- 包裹里的产品数量: 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
- 尺寸: 1.5 x 2 x 5.8 in, 0.15 磅 (0.07 公斤)
- Smoothes & Evens Out Skin Tone
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation
- 3-In-1 Corrector + Primer + Sun Protection
- Color-Corrects Imperfections
- Smoothes Skin
- Makeup Wears Longer
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
3-in-1 Corrector + Primer + Sun Protection
- In one simple step, this versatile primer color-corrects imperfections, smoothes skin texture, fills in fine lines and boosts makeup's staying power.
Unique Skin-Perfecting Formula
- High-tech silicone polymers deliver an ultra skin-softening effect, creating the perfect canvas finish.
- Lightweight formula instantly refreshes skin, sweeping away visible signs of fatigue and dullness.
- Can be used alone or under makeup for the ultimate flawless finish.
The Talc on Talc!
- Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout.
Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear
- Minerals such as Mica provide a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish.
- Essential mineral extracts Rhodochrosite, Malachite and Smithsonite help lock in moisture and protect against daily environmental aggressors.
- Infused with Mineral Water for added comfort.
- Ultra-convenient twist-pen with attached brush applicator allows for easy blending and effortless application.
For first application allow 10-15 twists for product to flow through the applicator. After first use, twist 1-2 times for the perfect dose. Using the brush, apply to the center of the face, sweeping outward in upward movements. Gently use fingertips to blend into skin. Use alone or under makeup.
For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children.
Titanium dioxide 2.9%, zinc oxide 3%
Mineral water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, C30-45 alkyldimethylsilyl polypropylsilsesquioxane, dimethicone, peg-10 dimethicone, silica, magnesium silicate, paraffin, glycerine, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, castor oil phosphate, dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disodium stearoyl glutamate, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl isostearate, hexylene glycol, malachite extract, phenoxyethanol, polyhydroxystearic acid, propylene carbonate, rhodochrosite extract, smithsonite extract, sodium chloride, sodium stearoyl glutamate, sorbic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water. May contain: Chromium oxide green, iron oxide, mica, titanium dioxide.