Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush, Bronzer / Rose, 0.4 oz (11.5 g) (Discontinued Item)
- 100% Natural Origin
- For a Radiant & Sunkissed Glow!
- EcoBlend - Featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive
- 100% Cruelty Free
- Mirror & Brush Included
- *1st Ever
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
*EcoCert Certified Organic Line of Makeup in The US
How Green is Your Makeup?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 15% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 100% Natural-Looking Sunkissed Glow
The Perfect Pair for a Custom Glow
- Bronzer adds warmth and depth for a naturally tan glow while blush naturally enhances and accentuates cheeks for a radiant glow.
- Easy-to-use-2-in-1 bronzer and blush allows shades to be used individually or layered for the ultimate sunkissed, natural-looking finish.
Formulated with EcoBlend to perfect and protect
- OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors.
May be worn alone or over makeup. Lightly brush bronzer over face and neck for a natural-looking tan. Sweep blush over cheekbones to define and contour or apply right below cheekbones for a more defined and dramatic look. Layer blush on top of bronzer for the ultimate effect. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
Mica, zea mays (corn) starch*, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, kaolin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, glyceryl caprylate, glycine soja (soybean) oil*, oryza sativa (rice) hull powder, bambusa arundinacea stem powder, glycerin, cinnamic acid, levulinic acid, sodium levulinate, tocopherol, triethyl citrate, water. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, manganese violet, ultramarines.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
100% free of harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, parabens, GMOs, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances