Planet Inc., 超粉状洗衣粉，64盎司（4磅）15 评论
5.32 磅 (2.41 公斤)
- 产品代码: PLI-20002
- UPC代码: 059080200022
- 包裹里的产品数量: 64 oz (4 lb)
- 尺寸: 3.5 x 7.5 x 6.3 in, 4.5 磅 (2.04 公斤)
- Deep Cleaning Power
- 20 Ultra Loads
- You Can Make A Difference
- Certified 100% Biodegradable
- Phosphate Free
- Free of Dyes & Fragrances
- You Can Make a Difference
- Convenient Reclosable Lid
No added dyes or fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin. Certified biodegradable formula that is strong and effective. Low-sudsing formulation is ideal for front loading washers.
How to get the best results from Planet Ultra Laundry Detergent
- Sort your clothes. Measure and add Planet to washer. Use 1 scoop (4/10 cup) for regular loads, 1 1/2 scoops for large or heavily soiled loads.
- Select appropriate color and temperature settings. Start washer and allow water to mix with Planet Ultra Laundry Detergent.
- Add laundry to washer. For most effective washing, make sure not to overload washer.
Always refer to garment care labels for laundering instructions. For front loading washers, use approximately half the normal amount. For stubborn stains or dingy clothes, pre-soak with Planet Ultra Laundry Detergent. Measure 1 scoop of Planet into washer with warm water. Let clothes soak for 30 minutes, or overnight if necessary. Drain washer, then wash as usual.
Caution: Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed.
Caution: In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, give large amounts of water followed by citrus juice. Do not induce vomiting. Contact a physician.
There may be significant settling of contents during shipment. Be assured there is a full 64 oz in each box, which represents 20 loads of regular washing.
Coconut oil based cleaners, salt, ethoxylated alcohol, corn starch, soda ash, cellulose, borax, sodium silicate, anti cake.
Always insist on knowing what the products you use contain. Each of the above ingredients has been independently certified to be biodegradable with discharges that are safe for all aquatic life.
Breaks down into carbon dioxide, basic minerals and water.