Kinnikinnick Foods, Bread Crumbs, Panko Style, 12.5 oz (350 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Gluten Free Has Never Tasted So Good
- Gluten Free - Lab Tested
- Dairy Free - Casein Free, Lactose Free
- Nut Free - Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free
Bread Crumb Coating
Preparation tip: Kinnikinnick Panko crumbs are unseasoned so you can add whatever flavors & seasonings you like. Add your favorite like salt & pepper, parmesan cheese or garlic, parsley & oregano to the crumbs prior to applying to the chicken. When coating chicken for best results, flatten chicken to uniform thickness using a mallet, brush with olive oil then coat with Panko Style Bread Crumbs. Always check that your chicken is at 165ºF (73ºC) internal temperature before serving.
- Preheat 4 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook chicken 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (180ºC).
- For chicken breasts, bake for 30-35 minutes, adding 10-15 minutes if bone is in.
- For chicken finger and nuggets bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Flip at half way point for crispier coating.
Water, tapioca starch, pea starch, white rice flour, sugar, whole egg powder, inulin, sunflower and/or canola oil, sodium bicarbonate, cellulose, mono calcium phosphate, pea fiber, cream of tartar, sodium acid pyrophosphate, yeast, salt, xanthan gum, mono and diglycerides.
This product contains no preservatives.
Produced in a dedicated gluten free, wheat free, diary free, peanut free and tree nut free facility.
Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||85 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|