Rainbow Light, 高级酶系统,速释配方, 90 粒素食胶囊
- #1 Natural Multivitamin Brand†
- Digestive Health
- May Help Reduce Occasional Gas, Indigestion & Bloating
- Plant-Source Enzyme & Soothing Herbs
- Dietary Supplement
- BPA-Free Bottle
Quickly enhances digestion so you can enjoy your favorite foods.
Rapid release formula delivers enzymes and botanicals active throughout your digestive tract. Supports digestion, nutrient absorption and energy production, and may help reduce occasional gas, indigestion and bloating.
- Helps break down all types of food: Proteins: meat, poultry, fish, eggs, tofu. Protease, bromelain, papain.
- Carbs, starches & sugars: bread, pasta, desserts, beans, legumes: Amylase, glucoamylase, invertase, maltase
- Fats & Dairy: fried foods, nuts, milk, butter: lipase, lactase
- Fiber: Whole grains, vegetables -Cellulase
- Soothing herbs & foods: Peppermint, ginger, fennel, apple pectin, turmeric
Take one capsule with or before the first bite of food. May also be sprinkled on food immediately prior to consumption.
Cellulose, beet root fiber. Capsule: Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose.
Vegan. Contains no: wheat, gluten, milk, lactose, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish.
No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, sugar, yeast or sweeteners
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Do not refrigerate.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Plant-Source Enzymes||86 mg||*|
|Digestive Food & Herb Blend||135 mg||*|
|Green Papaya||30 mg||*|
|Apple Pectin||30 mg||*|
|Ginger [rhizome]||20 mg||*|
|Turmeric [rhizome]||15 mg||*|
|Fennel [seed]||15 mg||*|
|Sea Vegetable Complex |
|Peppermint [herb]||10 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
The assay methods used to determine the units of activity are the exact methods and procedures as defined in the Food Chemical Codex. They should not be compared to other assay methods used for animal or pancreatic enzymes, or products that simply use weight measurements.