- Significantly Improves Immune Repsonse
- Enhances Function of NK Cells, DC Cells, T-Cells, Macrophages and Cytokines
- Dietary Supplement
- Quality of Life Labs: Sourced from Nature, Proven by Science
- AHCC is a Product of Japan
Kinoko AHCC contains pure Active Hexose Correlated Compound (AHCC)—one of the world's most researched natural immunomodulators—developed in Japan and used in over 1000 clinics worldwide.
Active Hexose Correlated Compound is a patented extract of hybridized medicinal mushrooms that is uniquely rich in alpha-glucans. AHCC has very high absorption due to its low molecular weight of only 5,000 daltons.
AHCC is backed by over 25 clinical and in vivo studies published in peer-reviewed medical journals and by more than 50 human studies documented in papers and case reports. Research on AHCC has been conducted at highly reputable medical institutions such as the Yale Medical School, Harvard-affiliated Faulkner hospital and U.T.M.D. Anderson. Several trials - including a 269 subject study published in the Journal of Hepatology, a double-blind placebo-controlled published trial on healthy adults, and a Yale Medical School study on healthy elderly patients—have shown that AHCC can increase the number or activity of:
- Natural Killer (NK) cells, the body's first line of defense
- Dendritic cells which initiate adaptive immune response
- T-cells, which provide backup to NK cells
- Macrophages, which clean up cellular debris
- Cytokines, which activate the immune system
Take 4-12 capsules daily before meals.
Vegetable cellulose, magnesium stearate (from plant oil).
This product is suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|AHCC Proprietary Blend
Mushroom mycelia extract, candelilla wax (candelilla plant), cyclodextrin (vegetable), microcrystalline cellulose (plant source).
|†Daily Value not established.|