Quinn Popcorn, Microwave Popcorn, Just Sea Salt, 3 Bags, 2.3 oz (66 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- USDA Organic
- Microwave / Stovetop Popcorn Reinvented
- Pure Pop Popcorn Bags
- Non-GMO + Organic
- No Hydrogenated Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Diacetyl
- No PFOAs
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by ICS
Microwave popcorn reinvented
When our son Quinn was born we set out on a mission to clean up our favorite childhood snack. It took years, but the proof that it's possible is in your hands.
—Kristy + Coulter
Meet our ingredients
- Popcorn - organic + non-GMO
- Sea Salt - Atlantic sea salt
Pure Pop Bag
Our bag is made from paper and paper alone. No chemical coatings, no plastic, no scary stuff. It's even compostable.
Ready- Take a deep breath you've got this
Steady- Every microwave is different & popping time can vary 1:30 To 3:00 +listen carefully to find your popping time
Pop- Place bag in microwave instructions facing up start on high for 3:00 minutes
Stay & Listen- Stop when pops slow to 1 or 2 seconds apart
Prepare- Pull opposite corners to open bag
Be gentle our natural paper can tear
Caution- Look out for hot steam
Tear open pouch (1) pour over popcorn shake the bag really shake it!
Tear open pouch (2) pour over popcorn and shake it again!
Nice work dig in!
Stovetop Popping Instructions
1) Tear the popcorn bag open and pour the kernels into a pot. (Use a 6 quart or larger pot, and make sure you have a lid!)
2) Tear the oil pouch open and pour the oil into the pot.
3) Put the lid onto the pot and turn your stovetop burner on full heat.
4) As the kernels and oil heat up shake the pot every 30 seconds to assure equal heating.
5) Pull the pot off of the burner once popping slows considerably.
6) Pour the seasoning packet over the popped popcorn and shake or stir to mix.
7) Dig in!
Organic popcorn kernels, sea salt.
Made in a facility on shared equipment that produces dairy, wheat, soy, and nut products.
Popcorn is not suited for infants and toddlers.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (22 g) unpopped, Makes about 3 cups popped|
|Servings Per Bag: 3|
|Servings Per Box: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|