Rishi Tea, Organic Matcha Green Tea, Teahouse Matcha, 0.70 oz (20 g)
购买 2+节省 5%
- Ceremonial Stone-Ground Japanese Green Tea
- USDA Organic
- Makes 10 Bowls
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher
Origin: Kirishima Mountain
Elevation: 350-400 m
Tencha Harvest: April-May
Matcha is the fresh, creamy tea served during the artful Japanese Tea Ceremony. This rare green tea is made from shade-grown tea leaves, stone-ground into a fine powder. Matcha powder is whisked into hot water and enjoyed for its uplifting energy and lively, sweet flavor.
About out Matcha:
We've taken extraordinary care to share matcha with you exactly the way we've experienced it in Japan.
- Sourced from our favorite gardens and tea bush cultivars
- Crafted from micro-lots produced exclusively for Rishi Tea
- Stone-ground fresh to order just for us; never stored after grinding
- Ground on hand-carved granite wheels only never used for organic matcha
The Perfect Matcha, in 3 Steps:
Sift: Sift 1 tsp (2 g) matcha into a bowl.
Water: Add 2.5 oz (70 ml) of hot water, about 165º F-170º F.
Whisk: Whisk with a bamboo chasen 15-25 sec until rich and foamy.
Organic stone-ground Japanese green tea.