Ruth's Hemp Foods, 蔓越莓&姜口味蛋白质粉，12盎司（340克） (Discontinued Item)
- Good Source of Protein, Calcium & Iron
- Low Sodium
- Good Source of Fiber & Omega 3
- Resealable for Freshness and Flavor
- 10 Breakfasts
- Enjoy Hot or Cold, No Cooking Required
What is Chia Goodness?
Marketed under various names, the modest chia seed (Salvia hispanica) is quite possibly the most nutritious seed ever. Lactose free, chia contains more than five times the calcium of milk. It is a good source of fiber, and contains no gluten. With lots of essential fatty acids, trace minerals and protein, it is an all-around superfood.
We've combined the goodness of chia with other wonderfully nutritious seeds: hemp and buckwheat, to help you power up in the morning, and keep you feeling great all day long.
It's easy to make Chia Goodness:
- Measure 2 tablespoons of Chia Goodness into your bowl.
- Add 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) hot or cold water or your choice of milk. Stir well.
- Wait 3-5 minutes, or until it thickens. Time varies with temperature and type of liquid used. Add fresh fruit if desired. No cooking required.
Boost the goodness in your breakfast:
Sprinkle Chia Goodness into your yogurt, oatmeal or granola. Stir and wait a few minutes before eating.
Chia (salvia hispanica), buckwheat, hulled hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, currants, cranberries, org. can sugar, ginger, Celtic sea salt.
Allergy Alert: Chia Goodness is packaged in a facility that also handles milk, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (30g)|
|Servings Per Container: 11|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|