- Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Paper
- Whitened without Chemicals Containing Chlorine
- No Added Dyes or Fragrances
- 4.1 x 3.7 in (10.4 cm x 9.3 cm)
- 52.6 sq ft (4.89 m2) Total Area
- Free of Dyes & Fragrances
Why Choose Seventh Generation Recycled Paper Products?
Our bathroom tissue is 100% recycled, and designed with softness in mind, so you get a product that meets your needs while protecting our planet. We never add dyes, fragrances or inks to our paper products. And when you buy recycled, your choice has a meaningful and lasting impact on the environment.
Reuse valuable paper fiber
When you buy recycled paper, you are "closing the loop" by taking an active part in the continued cycle of fiber use.
Preserve precious resources and energy
When you use recycled instead of virgin fiber bath tissue, you are saving trees, energy and water. Thank you for helping to conserve our precious natural resources.
Keep chlorinated toxins out of our environment
Our paper products are whitened without the use of chemicals containing chlorine, which reduces the amount of dangerous chlorinated toxins being released into the environment.
Did you know?
If every household in the U.S. replaced just one single roll of 500 sheet virgin fiber bathroom tissue with our 100% recycled product, we could save:
100% Recycled Bathroom Tissue
- Minimum 50% post-consumer recycled paper
- Roll cores are made of 100% recycled fiber
- Packaged in minimum 50% recycled fiber
This product is free of dyes, inks and fragrances.
100% Recycled Paper, 80% min. post-consumer, 20% pre-consumer.
This wrapper is made from 80% min. pre-consumer recycled paper.
4.5 in x 3.75 in (11.4 cm x 9.5 cm)