Seventh Generation, Chlorine Free Bleach, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)
- Caring Today For Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Whitens & Brightens
- Non-Toxic Formula
- Free of Fragrances and Dyes
- Free & Clear
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Animal Ingredients
- Gluten Free
Our Promise to You
- It Works- Hydrogen peroxide powers through tough stains, whitens and brightens.
- It's Natural- Mineral-based hydrogen peroxide is non-toxic. Free of added synthetic ingredients.
- We Care- The bleaching action of hydrogen peroxide delivers a powerful clean with no chlorine and no harsh fumes.
In Wash: Pour 3 oz into washing machine as it fills with water, or use bleach dispenser. Add laundry and continue to wash clothes as usual with Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent. To Pre-Treat Stains: Use 1 part Chlorine Free Bleach and 3 parts water to create a concentrated spot-treatment and apply directly to stains; let sit for 30 minutes. Or use 1 oz Chlorine Free Bleach and 1 gallon of water to create a soaking solution; soak stained clothing for 30 minutes. Use pre-soak setting on washing machine if possible.
What We Put Inside: Water and hydrogen peroxide. No phosphates.
Caution: Eye Irritant
Avoid contact with eyes. Contact With Eyes: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.