Seventh Generation, Organic Cotton Tampons, No Applicator, Regular, 20 Tampons (Discontinued Item)
- Free of Fragrances and Dyes
- Global Organic Textile Standard • GOTS
- Organic Certified by Oregon Tilth
We offer tampons in a range of absorbencies, with and without applicators.
Regular Tampons, No Applicator
- Certified organic cotton, whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
- Free of fragrances and dyes
- Reliable protection for moderate flow
If every woman of reproductive age in the U.S. replaced one package of 20 ct. regular size conventional rayon/cotton blend tampons with our organic cotton tampons, we could prevent 20,000 pounds of pesticides from entering our environment and polluting our rivers, lakes and streams.
|Regular||6 to 9 grams|
|Super||9 to 12 grams|
|Super Plus||12 to 15 grams|
Attention: Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Please read and save the enclosed information. The risk of TSS increases with higher absorbency, so you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs. Tampons come in standardized industry-wide absorbencies. Use the following chart to compare absorbencies of all tampons.