St. Dalfour, Peppermint Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)234 评论
0.55 磅 (0.25 公斤)
- 产品代码: STD-96864
- UPC代码: 084380968648
- 包裹里的产品数量: 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- 尺寸: 5.3 x 3.5 x 3 in, 0.25 磅 (0.11 公斤)
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Certified by Ecocert
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Import into the USA
Certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of peppermint.
St Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St Dalfour.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St Dalfour Organic Tea • Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients: Certified Organic Green Tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of ginger and organic honey.
St. Dalfour Peppermint Tea is certified for all natural, organic and pure production in accord with the EEC Regulation 834/2007 and the production and handling requirements of the National Organic Program by the I.M.O. (Institut fur marktokologie Institut D'Economerce) of Switzerland, and International Organic Certification Group.
Remove tea bag and gently pull the tag to extend the string.
Organic Ceylon tea with the all natural flavor of peppermint.
Storage instructions: Store in a cool, dry place, Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and from humidity.