- Powder Formula
- Average 80 Day Supply
- The Original
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Well Blend
- Food Sensitive
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6
- Plus Glucosamine & Probiotics
- Commonsense Nutrition
- Validated by Modern Science
- Formerly Well Blend Plus Formula
- Quality Guaranteed
A Vegetarian Superfood Joint Supplement for All Breeds of Adult Dogs with Food Sensitivities
- Sustained Energy Levels
- Healthy Immune System
- Healthy Joints & Flexibility
- Healthy Skin & Coat
- Healthy Digestive System
- Soft Tissue, Muscle Tendon & Ligament Function
The Missing Link Well Blend Food Sensitive Hip, Joint & More, provides essential nutrition for dogs with food sensitivities. Our proprietary, patented cold-processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious Omega 3 fatty acids.
This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients combines:
- Glucosamine to support healthy joints and flexibility.
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to maintain healthy skin and coat, help for absorption of fat soluble vitamins which nutritionally support: intercellular health, energy levels, the immune system, and muscle, tendon & ligament function.
- Probiotic and dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition.
Your dog will love it and you'll love the result! Robert M. Collett D.V.M.
Feeding Instructions: Add the Missing Link to your dog's diet according to its weight. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
Daily Intake: 1 teaspoon per 25 lbs. of body weight
|Weight of Animal||Amount / Teaspoons|
|50 lbs. (avg. size)||♦♦|
1 lb. is approx. an 80 day supply for an average size dog.
Ground flaxseed, glucosamine hydrochloride, rice bran, primary dried yeast, cane molasses, sunflower seeds, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried carrot, ground barley grass, zinc methionine complex, dried kelp, lecithin, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), yucca schidigera extract, garlic, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only."
Store in a cool, dry place.
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 90 day of opening.
Represents minimum levels per Tbsp. (3 tsp.) = 8 g
unless otherwise stated:
|Crude Protein (min.)||18%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||28%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||15%|
|Linoleic Acid (an Omega 6) (min.)||500 mg (6.25%)|
|*Linolenic Acid (an Omega 3) (min.)||1000 mg (12.5%)|
|*Lactobacillus Acidophilus (min.)||50000 cfu/g|
|*Glucosamine (min.)||400 mg (5.0%)|
|*Glucosamine (max.)||510 mg (6.4%)|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.|