- Since 2003
- Non Toxic
- Fluoride Free
Those that love to encourage others to live a more peaceful existence appreciate the peaceful experience of our Spearmint Tooth Soap.
You follow the calling for your life and you love that taste of Spearmint Tooth Soap to remind you of how great your journey has been and continues to be.
Spearmint Tooth Soap is totally you and you could stare at that green plaid label all day because of the peaceful feeling you get when you look at it.
But Spearmint Tooth Soap lovers have too much work to do and too many people to help so they will enjoy the amazingly clean feeling in their mouth, smile at the bottle every time they brush, and go on with their day.
Please continue to bring peace between man and his fellow and feel content knowing your teeth and gums will be spectacularly clean during the process.
Spearmint Tooth Soap is an experience for your teeth and gums that you will never forget. This powerful and robust tooth and gum cleanser cuts through all the grime particulates that find their way into fissures, cracks and crevices in teeth.
As always, Tooth Soap does what it is supposed to do and that is Super Clean your teeth and gums. We guarantee you will feel a difference after just one brushing. You will love how clean your teeth feel and will refuse to go back to anything with a warning label again.
Tooth Soap cleans teeth, gums and deep cleans fissures and pits in teeth (the most common place for cavities):
- Tooth Soap removes oils, residue and other contaminants from teeth …
- Therapeutic essential oils nourish gums …
- Made with organic whole foods, natural and wildcrafted sustainable ingredients and no palm oil …
- Manufactured in the USA in a gluten free facility …
- Kosher certified Star-K …
- Economical and saves you money at the dentist because check ups will be better …
- Can be used with braces and on dentures …
- Recommended by dentists and endorsed by many health experts …
Wet toothbrush. Pump a pea sized amount onto wet toothbrush. Brush as desired. Rinse well. Follow up with Tooth Brightener 2 times a week to exfoliate food stains and keep teeth naturally bright.
Sponified olea europaea (organic extra virgin olive oil), cocos nucifera (organic coconut oil), original Himalayan crystal salt, spring water & pure essential oil.